What is HIBERNET & Struts ?
HIBERNET is the framework designed to work for front end & back-end connectivity.
Hibernate provide all the features required to connect with the backend and perform
all the required database operations. STRUTS is very popular framework in Java.
This framework is MVC based and is widely used in the Software Development field.
Knowledge of Core Java concepts and their implementation
Will have Strong concepts of Hibernate Framework.
Knowledge of JDBC
Able to develop your own application using this Framework
Will this course useful for my Career?
Absolutely yes. This course will make you very strong in backend programming using
JEE framework and on top of this you can explore many different career options.
When I can join this course?
- You can start learning Hibernate after Advance Java
- When preparing for technical interviews
- Start learning software development.
What options I can choose after this course:
- Start Struts Frameworks
- Learn Spring Frameworks
- Learn Web Serivces
- Learn Android
What content will be covered in this course?
Introduction of Hibernate
- Object to Relational Mapping, Why Hibernate, Architecture of Hibernate, SessionFactory,
Session (org.hibernate.Session), Persistent objects and collections, Transient and
detached objects and collections, Transaction (org.hibernate.Transaction), Instance
states (Transient, Persistent, Detached)
- Unidirectional associations, Many-to-one, One-to-one Association, Collection based
associations, one-to-many / many-to-one association, Bidirectional one-to-many /
- Mapping class inheritance, Using Table per class hierarchy method, Using Table Per
Subclass Method, Using Table Per Concrete class Method.
- Hibernate Query Language, Why to use HQL, Understanding HQL Syntax, Preparing tables
for HQL (from clause, Select, Count Query, Where Clause, Group by and Order by Clause).
Hibernate Criteria Queries
- Narrowing Records, Using between criteria (with integer), Using between criteria
(with date), Using eq, lt, gt, or, and criteria, Hibernate Native SQL.
- Introduction to Annotations Marking a POJO as persistent entity, Defining Table,
Mapping simple properties, Declaring column attributes, Mapping identifier properties,
Generating the identifier property, Mapping entity associations/relationships, One-to-one,
Many-to-one, Collections, One-to-many,
If you are looking for the Quality Training in Indore then your journey ends here...Get
enroll for the Best Quality Training Programs at Online and secure your IT Career.