Data Structure is very important subject and has many defined concept which is used
in Software Development. Strong Data Structure knowledge is the key to crack technical
Programming knowledge is required and willing to learn concept.
Student will have very strong concepts to crack any technical interview.
Learn web technologies to get complete success.
Will this course useful for my Career?
Absolutely yes. This course will make you very strong in programming skills and
on top of this you can explore many different career options by choosing advanced
When I can join this course?
- You can start learning DS anytime after learning C Programming.
- When preparing for technical interviews
- Start learning software development
What options I can choose after this course:
- Start learning iOS(iPhone) Development.
- Learn Java Technology & Frameworks
- Learn Microsoft.NET
- Learn Android
What content will be covered in this course?
Introduction to Data Structures:
- Definition of Data structure, Classification of Data structures: Linear, non-linear,
homogeneous, non-homogeneous, static & dynamic.
- Definition, Array implementation of stack (static stack): Operations PUSH, POP,
And TRAVERSE. Applications of stack: Infix, Prefix, Postfix representation and evaluation
using stack, Use of stack in, Recursive implementation, Applications of Stack
- Definition, Array implementation of queue (static queue): Operations INSERT, DELETE
and TRAVERSE. Introduction to Circular queue: Definition & implementation, Priority
queue, Double ended queue Applications of queue
- Definition, advantages, Types of linked list: single, doubly, circular linked list
- Creation, insertion, deletion & traversal of linked list
Complexity of Algorithms:
- Time & space complexity, Best-case, worst-case, average-case.
- Linear or sequential search, Binary search, Interpolation search using array Complexity
of Linear search, Binary search, Interpolation Search
- Bubble sort, Selection sort, Insertion sort, Merge sort, Quick sort, Heap sort,
shell sort and Complexity of sorting algorithm & hashing
Definition, Binary tree: Definition, representation Operations: Traversal, insertion,
deletion Binary search Tree (BST): Definition and creation, Search using BST Introduction
to B-Tree & B+ tree, AVL Tree
If you are looking for the Quality Training in Indore then your journey ends here...Get
enroll for the Best Quality Training Programs at Online and secure your IT Career.