C & C++ are the base programming languages to build strong logics & programming
concepts. These languages are the foundation of Software Development field.
No previous programming background is required except willing to learn and general
Will get success in any technical exam of MNC.
Will be prepared for enterprise level applications such as Java /Visual Studio .NET/PHP.success.
Will this course useful for my Career?
Absolutely yes. This course will make you very strong in programming skills and
on top of this you can explore many different career options by choosing advanced
When I can join this course?
- You can start learning C & C++ programming anytime after 10th class.
- When preparing for technical interviews
- Start learning software development.
What options I can choose after this course:
- Start learning iOS(iPhone) Development.
- Learn Java Technology & Frameworks
- Learn Microsoft.NET
- Learn Android
What content will be covered in this course?
- Concept of Computer, OS and its functions, Assembler, Compiler, Interpreter, Linker,
- Types of Languages (Machine Language, HLL, LLL), Compiling & Debugging, Character
Set, Constants, Variables and Data Types, Algorithm & Flow Charts with examples.
Operators and Expression and Looping
- Operators- Arithmetic, Relational, Logical, Assignment, Increment and Decrement.
- Conditional, Bitwise, Special Operators, Arithmetic Expression, Expression Evaluation.
- Type Casting, Precedence Rules, If, if-else, switch statement with Problem Solving
- Looping- while, do-while, for, Break, Continue, goto.
Functions and Pointer (Concept of Modular Programming)
- Calling, Declaration of Standard and User Defined Functions, Call by value & Call
by Reference, Recursion with examples.
- Understanding Pointers, Accessing the address of a variable, declaring and initializing
pointer, Pointers Arithmetic.
Arrays and String Handling
- One-dimensional arrays, Two-dimensional arrays and their Memory Representation.
- Passing array in functions, Declaring and initializing String variables, Reading/
Memory Representation of String, String handling functions.
- Pointers to arrays, Pointers to String, Pointers to functions with examples.
Structure, Union and Pointers
- Structure Declaration, Structure definition, managing the Records through Structure
- Passing Structure in Function, Union, Enum and Typedef.
- Pointers to Structures, Command Line Arguments [Array of Pointers to String] with
Managing Input And Output(File handling)
- Console & Disk I/O, Formatted & Unformatted I/O Operation, with examples.
- Open, Close, Reading, writing & appending Records in a File with examples.
- Pre Processor Directives with examples.
If you are looking for the Quality Training in Indore then your journey ends here...Get
enroll for the Best Quality Training Programs at Online and secure your IT Career.