ASP.NET is web technology introduced by Microsoft to develop enterprise web applications.
It has support of .NET Framework libraries to provide many different features to
the customer facing web applications.
Knowledge of Strong C, C++ is required.
.NET Web Developer.
Candidate can appear in certification exams.
A basic knowledge of Database would be helpful for understanding the case study
and some of the examples.
Ready to work in IT Industry.
Will this course useful for my Career?
Absolutely yes. This course will make you very strong in programming skills and
on top of this you can explore many different career options by choosing advanced
When I can join this course?
- You can join this course after C, C++
- When preparing for technical interviews
- Start learning software development.
What options I can choose after this course:
- .NET Windows Forms
- Advance .Net (MVC / WCF )
- Hybrid Mobile Application development/CRM.
- .net Framework 2.O/3.O/4.0 & Microsoft Certification
What content will be covered in this course?
- Overview of the .NET Platform
- How .NET is Different from Traditional Programming
- .NET Framework Classes
- Common Language Runtime (CLR)
- Overview of .NET Assemblies
Introduction to Visual Studio.NET
- Setting Profiles
- Creating a Project
- Using the Solution Explorer
- Setting Project Properties
- Adding References
- Using the Code Editor
- Compiling a Program
- Running a Program
- Data Types
- Value Types vs. Reference Types
- Control/Conditional Statements
- If Else
- Do While
- For , For-each
- Break Continue
- Switch Case
- Defining and Using Arrays
- Using System.Array
- Defining and Using Structures
- Defining and Using Enumerations
If you are looking for the Quality Training in Indore then your journey ends here...Get
enroll for the Best Quality Training Programs at Online and secure your IT Career.