Online-Academic is a industry based learning framework for bridging the skill gap
of students while they are continuing their college. This program can be integrated
into the academic schedule during the four continue semesters without affecting
the academic calendar of the students. We give strong focus on the Basic IT foundation,
Dual specialization in chosen technologies domain along with the aptitude, communication
and behavioral skills. After the successful completion of this program student will
be Industry Ready from the very first day of their career. Candidates can enroll
in the same program in 4 continuous semesters ( 3 months in each semesters ). This
program can also be conducted in the college premises without affecting the college
- Daily 3 hours training in evening classes.
- Best utilization of vacation and holidays.
- Building solid programming foundation.
- Expert level training on all major technical subjects.
- All essential skills under single program.
- Training on complete SDLC and other corporate processes.
- Well planned test series and regular assessment of performance.
- Individual PC allocation to each student for the program.
- Regular seminars by IT professionals from MNC.
- End–to–end application development in chosen technology Domain.
- E- library & Focus on multi-platform proficiency.
- Industry orientation & Mock interviews.
Industry orientation & Mock interviews. Dual Specialization Online facilitates its
students to decide on any dual-specialization combination as per their interest
and course availability at Online. Like:- J2EE + S/w Testing | J2EE + Android |
J2EE + Data Warehousing |Android + S/w Testing | . Net + Data Warehousing
What content will be covered in this course?
- Concept of Computer, OS and its functions, Assembler, Compiler, Interpreter, Linker,
- Types of Languages (Machine Language, HLL, LLL), Compiling & Debugging, Character
Set, Constants, Variables and Data Types, Algorithm & Flow Charts with examples.
Operators and Expression and Looping
- Operators- Arithmetic, Relational, Logical, Assignment, Increment and Decrement.
- Conditional, Bitwise, Special Operators, Arithmetic Expression, Expression Evaluation.
- Type Casting, Precedence Rules, If, if-else, switch statement with Problem Solving
- Looping- while, do-while, for, Break, Continue, goto.
Functions and Pointer (Concept of Modular Programming)
- Calling, Declaration of Standard and User Defined Functions, Call by value & Call
by Reference, Recursion with examples.
- Understanding Pointers, Accessing the address of a variable, declaring and initializing
pointer, Pointers Arithmetic.
If you are looking for the Quality Training in Indore then your journey ends here...Get
enroll for the Best Quality Training Programs at Online and secure your IT Career.