This course is especially for students preparing for a career in manufacturing industry who need to have the right knowledge of PLC applications, instructions, programming, trouble shooting, interfacing. The course starts from the Basics as we have different persons coming from different backgrounds with varied experiences and we need to start from a common ground.
|Knowledge of Microcontroller is required and also willing to learn.
||Will get success in any technical exam of MNC.
||Can make their Projects, Products.
Will this course useful for my Career?
Absolutely yes. This course will give you brief knowledge of microcontroller and will let you know how big machine works in industries after that you can easily crack technical interview in any company.
When I can join this course?
- You can start learning PLC & SCADA after Embedded System-Arduino/8051 course.
- When preparing for technical interview.
- Working on your minor and major projects.
- Working on your own product.
What options I can choose after this course:
- Advance technology like touch, wireless.
What content will be covered in this course?
Session: 1 Basics of electrical
- AC/ DC Principles
- Hydraulics & Pneumatics.
- Electrical symbols used in Industries,
- 1Phase & 3Phase power supply.
Session: 2 PLC Details
- History of PLC,
- Difference between relay, contactor & PLC logic, PLC architecture.
- A detail description PLC :s & cards
Session: 3 I/O configuration & Memory Mapping
- Why I/O configuration is required?
- How the I/O :s are addressed for Messung, Mitsubishi,Delta , AB & Siemens – PLCs
Session: 4 Programs & Ladder diagrams
- First steps with the programming device, introducing the basic ladder logicinstructions, contacts, coils, and PLC scan.
Session: 5 The instruction Set
- A look at the instructions covered in all the PLC. Each instruction being illustrated by application specific program examples. The instructions covered are:-NO/NC, Set, Reset, Timers, Counters, Comparison, Arithmetic, Logical & Move functions
Session: 6 Communications & fault finding
- An introduction to communication options available for the type of PLCs includes also how to find hardware faults and probable causes.
Session: 7 SCADA
- Introduction to SCADA,
- Configuration of different drivers, gateway.
- Database of tags and its use.
- Interfacing with PLC and simulation of PLC application in SCADA.
If you are looking for the Quality Training in Indore then your journey ends here...Get enroll for the Best Quality Training Programs at Robozz Lab and secure your Career.