For any electronics product, printed circuit board (PCB) forms the basic foundation
for interconnecting and packaging. PCBs are used to mechanically support and electrically
connect electronic components using conductive pathways, tracks or signal traces
etched from copper sheets laminated on a non-conductive substrate.
|No previous programming or hardware background is required except willing to learn.
||Will get success in any technical exam of MNC.
||Can make their own circuits, projects, kits.
Will this course useful for my Career?
Absolutely yes. This course will make you very strong in PCB designing and making
skills and on top of this you can explore many different career options by choosing
When I can join this course?
- You can start learning PCB Designing anytime after 10th class.
- When preparing for technical interviews
- Working on your own minor & major projects.
- Working on your new product.
What options I can choose after this course:
- Circuit testing.
- Circuit simulation.
- Equipment testing.
What content will be covered in this course?
Session: 1 Introduction
- Introduction to different PCB technologies
- Familiarization with through hole components
- Familiarization with SMD components
- Reading, calculating values of different components
- Introduction to terminology used in PCB designing
Session: 2 Schematic Making
- Understanding schematics and symbols
- Searching components footprints and symbols
- Choosing of right components
- Schematic drawing
- Editing symbol libraries
- Running ERC
Session: 3 Board creation
- Auto-routing v/s manual routing
- Component placing
- Understanding layers on PCB
- Practice via manual routing on numerous PCBs
- Design verification
- Editing of package libraries
- Designing of double sided PCBs
Session: 4 Report Generation
- Gerber ,net list, BOM, drill legend generation
- Printing different layers
- Practice on EAGLE 3D
Session: 5 Fabrication
- Introduction to PCB printing technology
- Printing of design on copper clad
- Proper etching process
- Drilling of PCB
Session: 6 Soldering
- Component soldering on PCB
If you are looking for the Quality Training in Indore then your journey ends here...Get enroll for the Best Quality Training Programs at Robozz Lab and secure your Career.