In order to master the Electronics Engineering, one has to study about the different
components, circuits and measuring instruments used in electronics. In this course
the principle operation of the different electronic devices, measuring instruments
and circuits will be discussed and the introductory knowledge about microcontroller.
|No previous programming or hardware background is required except willing to learn.
||Will get success in any technical exam of MNC.
||Will get the knowledge of PCB designing, and basic components and basic programming on microcontroller.
Will this course useful for my Career?
Absolutely yes. This course will make you very strong in PCB designing and making
skills and on top of this you can explore many different career options by choosing
When I can join this course?
- You can start learning Foundation course anytime after 12th class.
- When preparing for technical interviews.
- Working on your own minor projects.
What options I can choose after this course:
- Advance microcontroller.
- AVR, 8051, PLC, MATLAB.
- Equipment testing.
- Circuit designing.
What content will be covered in this course?
Session: 1 Basic of Electronics
- Resistor, Disc capacitor, Electrolytic capacitor, LED, Crystal oscillator, LCD Display,
7-segment display, Matrix keypad, DC Motor & Driver, Stepper Motor & Driver, DTMF
Decoder, IR LED, IR sensor, IR Photo diode, 4 bit Encoder/ Decoder and wireless
Session: 2 Introductions
- Bread Board and testing Standard testing procedure
1. Power Supply
2. Motor Driver
4. 555 Timer
Session: 3 Circuit Simulation
- Introduction of PROTEUS
- Familiarization with environment and tools
- Basics of Schematic Entry
- Study of in-built instruments
- Power Supply with simulation
Session: 4 PCB Designing
- Introduction to PCB technologies
- Familiarization with through hole
- components and packaging
- Familiarization with SMD
- Schematic Drawing
- Board Layout
Session: 5 Projects
Session: 6 Introduction
- Introduction to MCUs 8051, PIC, AVR. Architecture of 8051
- Applications of embedded systems
Session: 7 Embedded C
- Introduction to embedded C
- Variable Types and Constants
- Operators, Flow Control
- Functions, Arrays
- Introduction to complier and IDE
- Uploading of programs
Session: 8 Hardware interfacing
If you are looking for the Quality Training in Indore then your journey ends here...Get
enroll for the Best Quality Training Programs at Online and secure your IT Career.