What is Advance Robotics-8051?
Industry has benefited drastically from the expanse of a robotic work force. Automated
machines have taken over the duties of dangerous and mundane jobs from humans, allowing
greater productivity. Because robots never tire, extra shifts have been added to
factories. As Indian industries are switching over to automation, demand for skilled
professionals will increase drastically.
No previous programming or hardware background is required except willing to learn.
Will get success in any technical exam of MNC.
Can make their own robots, projects.
Will this course useful for my Career?
Absolutely yes. This course will give you brief techniques of robot making and on
top of this you can explore this into many different robots.
When I can join this course?
- You can start learning Basic robotics anytime after 10th class.
- When preparing for school exhibition
- Working on your minor and major projects.
What options I can choose after this course:
- Robotics based on latest microcontroller.
- PLC & Scada.
- MATLAB based robot controlling.
What content will be covered in this course?
Session: 1 Introduction to Robotics
- Terminology involved in robotics
- History of Robotics
Session: 2 Basics of Mechanics
- Types of locomotion
- Different drives
- Different types of motors and their selection
- Steering mechanisms
- CG, torque calculation
- Different types of gears and calculations
Session: 3 Basics of Electronics
- Component identification and usage
- Basics of circuit designing
- Concepts and principals of sensors
Session: 4 Introductions to 8051
- Architecture of 8051
- AVR hardware Detail- I/O Ports
- AVR Clock Oscillator
- Difference between Microcontroller and Microprocessor
Session: 5 Basics of Embedded C
- Introduction to various 8 bit
- Architecture of 8051
- C Coding and compiling
- Variable Types and Constants
- Boot loading
- Interfacing microcontroller with motors, actuators, sensors, LCD, LED on Robot Controller
Session: 6 Robotics Project with MCU
- Obstacle avoiding robot
- Line following robot
- Edge avoiding robot
- Light following robot
- Cell Phone controlled Robot
- Bluetooth controlled robot
- Gesture controlled robot
- Android Smart phone controlled robot
Session: 7 Robotics Project Demo
- Wireless controlled robot
- voice controlled robots
- PC controlled robots
If you are looking for the Quality Training in Indore then your journey ends here...Get
enroll for the Best Quality Training Programs at Robozz Lab and secure your Career.